I took a large bite out of my banana, which should of been eaten about a week ago, but it's fine, I guess... It's kinda bluish, it think? I think I am going insane or my vision is at least screwed up. This planet is not the ideal place to live. I think the small mushroom I ate earlier may have made me incapable of moving. My legs are failing. My vision is almost completely blue now. I Don't know how long I will survive! Oh, wait, it's clearing up! I can stand! What an amazing miracle! Stupid blue mushroom.