1. Fix doorknob to extra bedroom so it makes no noise.
2. Take care of cats for Rachel.
3. Pick up food at grocery store. Lots of food. But no fish.
4. Cook dinner. Make sure to wash everything well. Remember: no alcohol.
5. Make sure Rachel is handling the sickness now.
6. Read parenting book Rachel picked out.
7. Call doctor about Rachel's stomach pains.
8. Practice routine for when Rachel goes into labor.
9. Assemble crib and decorate the babies' room.
10. Mentally prepare to become a new father and father of two in only a few days.