1. Until a crocodile turns thirteen, it has the ability to fly. Very few utilize this.
2. A cat that adapts to be amphibious when left underwater for three minutes may not be a cat.
3. Fireflies are cold to the touch because they sold their ability to love to the Devil in exchange for light-up butts. The reason they remain so friendly regardless is they never cease searching for the love they lost.
4. If an ethereal void races around your parlor knocking over ceramics, remind it that it’s cute to have eyes.
5. Mailboxes don’t lay eggs.